Years of Experience: Minimum of 2 (4+ desired)
Date: March, 2018
The Basement is a digital agency that creates meaningful interactions. We specialize in connecting people to brands by combining strategy with storytelling and design with technology. Building on a foundation of interaction design, marketing and animation principles, our designs fuse objective, functionality and appeal. Throughout each project, we set out to create worth for a client’s audience. Something worthy. Something worthwhile.
The Digital Project Manager will manage digital projects and/or campaigns from start to successful completion. For each assigned project/campaign, the DPM will determine a timeline, relay all tasks to the creative team, oversee the internal production and present the final deliverable to the account service team—all within budget and the agency’s high standard of quality.
- Monitor and manage production progress with the creative, development and account service teams on projects
- Exhibit the ability to develop timelines for and manage campaigns with various deliverables and deadlines
- Collaborate with the Director of Production on team resources and timelines
- Possess an intimate understanding of digital project workflows, including concept, design, and development phases of websites, video, and online ads
- Ensure the quality of work meets expectations and projects are finished on time
- Anticipate, identify and address potential production issues
- Maintain open and positive dialog with the account service team and the Director of Production – ensuring all key communications are open and up-to- date while working with the production team and ensuring execution
- Coordinate with the account team, as needed, to gather feedback, seek clarity, and maintain timeline accountability, surfacing any scope or timeline flags through the account lead
- Correspond with the internal media team and/or external media partners to understand the media buy’s deliverables and timeline
- Gather, understand and deliver specs to the production team, ensuring all final deliverables meet these specs
- Test/review creative deliverables for functionality and quality
- Willingness to learn and utilize task management software
- Prepare budget reports for account teams at requested intervals
The Basement will provide a compensation and benefits package commensurate with the selected candidate’s experience. The Basement is an equal opportunity employer.